krish:
# I am a beginner in Perl and have a very trivial query. I have
# some .expect
# files in my directory structure which are spread all
# throughout. I want to
# convert these files (only expect files) to .expect.bak.
# Please let me know
# as to how this can be done using Perl script. Even pointers to shell
# scripting will help.

This is the wrong group for this sort of question.  perl6-internals is
for the development of the upcoming release 6.0 of Perl; see
www.parrotcode.org for more information.  Some more appropriate forums
for this sort of question:
        -E-mail lists:
                [EMAIL PROTECTED]