Bryan C. Warnock:
# On Friday 22 March 2002 10:36, Brent Dax wrote:
#
# > # > Parrot_Foo for external names, FOO for internal names, struct
# > # > parrot_foo_t for struct names.  Now let's argue about if
# > # Parrot_Foo is
# > # > typedefed as a pointer or not.  ;^)
# > #
# > # Oy vay!, none of which match PDD 07.
#
# Except that it probably should.  I don't mind Parrot_Foo for
# externals -
# that's good.  We went around and around on INTVAL v Intval, which, by
# itself, I couldn't care less about.  However, if you're
# saying non-struct
# typedefs are supposed to be FOO, I don't want to stare at a
# page of variable
# types yelling at me.  (function pointers, enums, simple type
# pointers,
# etc.), and would just assume change *everything* from FOO to
# something else.
# Although I'd be happy with leaving the big four in all caps.

ENCODING and CHARTYPE are both all-caps, and were before I started
renaming types.  (Well, at the moment they're using their public names,
but they shouldn't be.)

--Brent Dax <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
@roles=map {"Parrot $_"} qw(embedding regexen Configure)

#define private public
    --Spotted in a C++ program just before a #include