At 10:02 AM -0500 3/22/02, Bryan C. Warnock wrote:
>We're still all over the place with typedef name formats.  We've FOO, Foo,
>and foo_t.  We tried to hash this out before, but we didn't come to a clear
>consensus.  (We got sidetracked by typedeffing pointers to typedefs.)

All Parrot typedef'd things will be in lower case with a leading cap.
No data has a Parrot_ prefix--that's saved for the embedding and
extending headers. The sole exception is the PMC, and only because
that's an abbreviation so it's appropriate. That means Intval,
String, Encoding, and whatnot.

I'm up in the air as to whether any of the core routines should have
a Parrot prefix--I'm thinking not, as I don't think any of them
should be exposed.
--
                                         Dan

                                       teddy bears get drunk