At 5:35 PM -0400 4/13/02, Clinton A. Pierce wrote:
>I'm fighting a now-you-see-it now-you-don't kind of bug and I was
>wondering if there's a way to completely turn off garbage collection
>and memory re-use for debugging?

Yes. The sweepoff and collectoff ops will turn of DOD runs and GC
sweeps, respectively. sweepon and collecton will re-enable them.
(They are attached to the counters, so they nest and you need to
match off and on counts)

Just added the things to CVS, so you'll need to resync to get 'em.
--
                                         Dan

                                       teddy bears get drunk