> > And "<HR>" won't be printed before "Done."?
>
> It *will* be printed there, according to the current design. A C<NEXT> is
> *always* called when the iteration leaves the block (whether it's coming
> around again or not). By analogy, C<NEXT> is a terminator, not a
separator.

Darn, we're so close. I understand the need for a terminator clause, but
"NEXT" doesn't quite strike me as the best name for such a clause.  To me
"NEXT" indicates that it is called before the *next* iteration.  I liked
"POST".  OK, I smell an already-settled issue.  Backup proposal: if you're
already married to NEXT as a terminator, how about BETWEEN as a separator?

As for Larry deciding if "else" makes sense to follow loops, I'd like to put
in a vote for "please do".  It just makes sense, at least once you've gotten
used to thinking of arrays in boolean context.

-Miko