Melvin Smith:
# I have a patch almost complete that makes Parrot handle
# bytecode files across platforms (does endian and wordsize
# transform), but there is one glaring non-portability, and
# that is that we are storing floating point constants in native format.
#
# We need to discuss how we want to portably store these (I
# propose as a string) so I can finish up this patch.

atof()able string.  Now finish the patch.  ;^)

--Brent Dax <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
@roles=map {"Parrot $_"} qw(embedding regexen Configure)

blink:  Text blinks (alternates between visible and invisible).
Conforming user agents are not required to support this value.
    --The W3C CSS-2 Specification