With the latest checkin, the new assembler fully functions and can call
keyed operations. No operations yet, but the infrastructure is there,
and I'll see about adding some basic operations tonight.

The test program I used in this case (don't mind the fprintf()s in
core.ops) was:

new P0,0
set P0[0],42
set I0,P0[0]
print I0
print "\n"
end

Mind you, it doesn't print 42 out yet because the appropriate keyed
operations aren't hooked in yet, but we can do it now, and hopefully
I'll get enough done to get the above program to work before Monday.
Once I've gotten enough work done to show the way, I'll add
documentation to explain how to add the other operations.
--
Jeff <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>