Melvin Smith:
# If we are not to put non-embed visible in config.h, we must
# pre-process parrot.h, because I need to put symbls such as
# EXP_NETWORKING somewhere.
#
# If you ever develop for Linux kernel you are familiar with
# the practice of making new major features config options....
#
# Would you like to turn on Networking support (EXPERIMENTAL) ? [Y]
#
# Right now the easiest way is to put it in Makefile.in or
# config_h.in, like the computed goto switch.
#
# ??

It doesn't have to be visible to embedders if it's in config.h--just put
it after the #ifdef PARROT_IN_CORE line.

--Brent Dax <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
@roles=map {"Parrot $_"} qw(embedding regexen Configure)

blink:  Text blinks (alternates between visible and invisible).
Conforming user agents are not required to support this value.
    --The W3C CSS-2 Specification