Tests are now failing because of the removal of the 'inc_n_ic' opcode. I
find this interesting for several reasons. One, the tests probably
should have been removed. Two, once the 'inc' operator has two
parameters, it is no longer 'increment' in my mind. I would call
two-parameter 'inc' two-parameter 'add', as it's no longer the rough
equivalent of '$i++', but '$i+=5' or some such operation.

If anyone would like 'inc_i_ic' and the like to still be called 'inc_',
speak within the next few days or hold your peace until someone else
decides to add them back to CVS. I'll rewrite the tests to 'add_n_ic'
and that ilk.

Opinions? Comments? Concerns?
--
Jeff <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>