On Tue, Jun 11, 2002 at 11:31:37AM -0400, Dan Sugalski wrote:
> We'll find out with A6 whether we do coroutines and continuations as
> part of the core perl. If not, well, python does the  first and ruby
> the second, so it's all good in there.

Does anyone feel like giving a 1 paragraph potted summary of what
coroutines and continuations are (from a Perl persepective), for the
benefit those ignoramousses here (like me, who wasn't taught anything at
all useful during a 3 year CS degree course - unless you count Pascal as
useful :-)

?

Dave.

--
Standards (n). Battle insignia or tribal totems.