Okay, I've been putting this off way too long. Here's what we're
doing to load in shared libraries:

   loadlib Sx, Sy

Where Sx is the fully qualified name of the library we're loading,
and Sy is the name of the routine that we're invoking once we load
the library. This should be the *only* routine the library exports.

The exported name should be the MD5 checksum of a string that
represents the actual routine name we're looking for. This, I think,
should be specified somewhere external to the library, in some sort
of metadata file, I think. (Not sure, I'm waffling here. But we need
this to be unique)

Anyway, for right now, loadlib should do what we need.

Oh, and we need to uncomment and make work the PMC registry code in
global_setup.c, so we can look up PMC classes by name. Can't be
making the assembler know about everything forever...
--
                                         Dan

                                       teddy bears get drunk