In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
        Melvin Smith <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> You might want to modify register stacks too. I currently have a
> band-aid on it that just doesn't free stack chunks which works in
> all but the weirdest cases.

I've done that now. I also just realised that the stacks are
allocating their chunks directly from the system, which presumably
means the GC won't pick them up so they need to be freed directly.

I've done that for the register stacks, and I'll do the same for the
other stacks unless somebody spots a flaw in my logic and points out
that the GC will catch it...

Tom

--
Tom Hughes ([EMAIL PROTECTED])