Okay, it's reasonably obvious that we're lacking in documentation in
spots, and it's also reasonably obvious that we need to fix that.
Docs for the source need to be forthcoming, so we'll work on that.

It's also pretty obvious that people have questions and the FAQ isn't
sufficient. So lets fix that.

If you've got questions you want answered, post them with a subject
line of PARROT QUESTION. (Yes, all caps, it's easy to pick out) We'll
gather them up, then answer the things and stow the answers in the
repository.

(It'd be a reasonably good idea to take a browse through the existing
docs first, as well as the talks on parrotcode.org)
--
                                         Dan

                                       teddy bears get drunk