Stephen Rawls wrote:
> Also of note, instead of having TUPLE1 + TUPLE2 act as
> arrays, and return the sum of their sizes, I am
> treating it like this: (a1, a2, ... , an) + (b1, b2,
> ... , bn) = (a1 + b1, a2 + b2, ... , an + bn)

makes sense to me (and certainly adds some spice to
the cause of tuples instead of arrays :-).

you should also consider the case TUPLE1 + 5 which
should return (a1 + 5, a2 + 5, ... , an + 5).

what do you do if TUPLE1 and TUPLE2 are of different
length?

changing subject again... how is tuple storage
implemented? do they contain only integers (or whatever),
or is the base type definable? I ask this because I
thought it would be nice to have a 4-tuple of type char.
this will nicely represent an IP address, for example
(or do we need an ipaddr.pmc? ;-).

cheers,
Aldo

__END__
$_=q,just perl,,s, , another ,,s,$, hacker,,print;