On 25 Aug 2002 at 13:26, Sean O'Rourke wrote:

> On Sun, 25 Aug 2002, Tom Hughes wrote:
>
> > In message <20020825155505$[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> >
> > Here's a patch that addresses both those issues and makes imcc
> > work again.
>
> Here's a patch that hopefully addresses the makefile issue.  imcc.in
> belongs in config/gen/makefiles/.  Could you please try it out to see if
> it works on your platform?

I tested than on Cygwin and imcc does compile, but I have some
problems:

If I compile imcc with 'make imcc', most perl6 tests will fail with
error "readline() on closed filehandle P6C::TestCompiler::PASM at
P6C/TestCompiler.pm line 55."

If I compile imcc with plain 'make' (which also remakes shared
parrot), I get about 1000 lines "undefined reference to" warnings
from core.ops, debug.ops, io.ops and rx.ops, but perl6 works better
with only 35% test failed and no readline-errors.

--
Markus Laire 'malaire' <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>