In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
        Tom Hughes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> That explains why you are not seeing the last component. You are also
> missing the first one for some reason. The most likely cause would be
> that you have already used key_next to discard the first component
> before you reached this loop but I can't tell for sure from that code
> fragment.

I've just seen the patch you sent, and I can now explain the
other problem - you are passing initializer->data to the function
which effectively discards the first element as the data member
of a Key PMC is the pointer to the next component.

Tom

--
Tom Hughes ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
http://www.compton.nu