I've decided it's time for me to take another break from this list.
Not that any of you care, but I think the reason is important.

Due to a silly misunderstanding -- one which could have been easily
avoided by a simple request for clarification -- our Illustrious
Summarizer decided to be grievously insulted by something I wrote
on this list.  Immediately whereupon he took advantage of the
highest-visibility vehicle available to him, the p6i summary, to
pillory me.
Now, I tend to think that that was an abuse of power, considering
he is completely unaccountable to anyone for what he writes there.
Therefore, the only safe thing to do is to keep mum around him,
lest you find yourself on the point of his barb.

I'd be interested in the continuation of this thread, if any,
but since I won't be on the list, I'd ask that you make sure
to Cc me as well.  Thanks.  See ya.

--
John Douglas Porter