> First, a thank you to whoever it is who is running these test-drive
> machines (there's no name in the build log).  Also, a thanks to Compaq
> for setting them up.

You're welcome. It's basically just a script on my linux box that uploads
a tar file (the servers don't have gzip dammit! ;) to the remote machine,
then telnets and and manually builds them. This is because the machines
don't have any outgoing connections (so they can't grab ftp or cvs or rsh
stuff).

> There's a problem with the NetBSD machine.  There's no 'perl' in the
> $PATH being used, so the log file looks like this:

> Obviously it's not going to work.  If there is a perl installed on
> that machine, then perhaps the full pathname to perl should be used.
> If there's no perl, then perhaps the machine should be removed from the
> tinderbox.

Yes, I had noticed that. And that struct me as strange, particularly
because that machine had worked before, but isn't working now. I'll remove
it from the list of machines it connects to.

Mike Lambert