On Thu, Oct 03, 2002 at 03:00:21PM -0400, Michael G Schwern wrote:
> On Thu, Oct 03, 2002 at 02:46:38PM -0400, Michael G Schwern wrote:
> >     class ATV is Car, interface {
>
> Hmmm.  That should probably be
>
>       class ATV isa Car is interface {

That's:

        class ATV is Car is interface {

We haven't finally decided how properties will be defined. They may be
subs:

    sub *PropertyName is property ($referent, $data) {...}

they may be methods:

    method PropertyName is property ($self: $data) {...}

they may be classes:

    class PropertyName is Property {...}

    # or, like grammar definitions

    property PropertyName {...}

or they may be some variation on these or something else entirely.
However they're defined, they will be clearly marked internally as
properties, so there's little risk of confusing property attachment with
inheritance.

Allison