On Fri, Oct 18, 2002 at 07:36:40PM +0000, Andy Dougherty wrote:
> This patch ought to be harmless.  I'd appreciate it if someone else could
> give it a try, and, if it works, go ahead and commit it.

Works fine on x86 (Debian GNU/Linux), arm (er Debian GNU/Linux) and
sparc (guess?). I didn't try it on the PPC Linux (well, GNU-know-who/Linux)
machine I have access to because several tests are already failing due to
va_args. [I don't really have enough viable access to do much more than run
tests there. It would be easier if I visited it in person]

I haven't committed it.

Nicholas Clark
--
Befunge better than perl?       http://www.perl.org/advocacy/spoofathon/