At 1:19 PM +0530 11/11/02, Gopal V wrote:
If memory serves me right, Dan Sugalski wrote:
 Should be reasonably straightforward. Hopefully quick, too, as I'm
 pressed for time here.
 --
Hmm... Object frameworks ? ... (or is that shelved for the present ?)
Not shelved, no. (And arguably the infrastructure in place is sufficient to do objects, but that's a bit of a stretch) But with the things I've named, we have a complete functional core. (Well, OK, a complete imperative core. Close enough) With an object framework, we have an incomplete object core and incomplete functional core. I'm feeling the need for some completion here. :)

Don't worry, objects will get done, and soon. I just wanted a short list there.
--
Dan

Dan Sugalski even samurai
[EMAIL PROTECTED] have teddy bears and even
teddy bears get drunk