On Wed, Nov 20, 2002 at 10:54:24PM -0500, Joseph F. Ryan wrote:
> Alright, I've incorporated everyone's suggestions and
> fixes, so everything should be correct now.
>
> Next, we need bool types, bool type conversion,

AFAIK the answer to that is either "Perl 6 doesn't have boolean types
—it it only has boolean context" or "Every type in perl 6 knows how to
be boolean".  Just about everything in perl 6 will behave like a boolean
if you ask it nicely.

andrew
--
Capricorn: (Dec. 22 - Jan. 19)
You will soon discover the only brand of stylish, functional, high-tech