At 2:07 AM +0000 11/24/02, kj Woolley (via RT) wrote:
   One that leaves me hanging is source line 185 of PDD06 --
"String and integer constants don't need to be put in a separate" and
the sentence cuts there.  Do you have any insight as to what the end of
that sentence should be?  I'm guessing "namespace", but it seems to me
like there might be more missing.
D'oh! Fixed.
--
                                        Dan