Alex Gough (via RT) wrote:

# New Ticket Created by Alex Gough # Please include the string: [perl #18762]
# in the subject line of all future correspondence about this issue. # <URL: http://rt.perl.org/rt2/Ticket/Display.html?id=18762 >

... so using math.so is probably not the way to
test the nci, instead a set of dummy functions ought to be provided by
a little library of our own, and built as part of the build process.
Yep, you are right. I just wanted a quick test, and libm ought to be on most systems - but it's really not the way to go.

We need a test library with common function signatures, at best generated out from build_nativecall.pl, which should generate the tests too.
Build system/test gurus wanted.

leo