I appologize for this, it's my second neophyte question in as many months, but
I'm curious about the structure of the Parrot development organization.

The principal coders, do they work on this project full-time?

And is there any source of funding for this project?

Is there any formal structure to this organization?

The website states that Dan Sugalski is the principal designer but there seem
to be many coders who contribute significantly.

How did the principal coders receive their designation?

What role does Larry Wall play at this point?

Sorry for asking the seemingly obvious, but I'd like to gain as a clear picture
as I can. Hopefully I can contribute something useful soon!

Thanks!
Michael W. Collins