Heads up. The weather report indicates a feature freeze on Sat
2002-Dec-14 at 20:00 GMT (12:00 PST, 15:00 EST, 21:00 CET), leading to
a release on Wed 2002-Dec-18. So if you have any feature changes that
you want to get into 0.0.9 (and it isn't too destabilizing), please
commit them before Saturday.

Sometime between now and then, I'll compile a list of changes since
0.0.8.

This release will go out even if the tinderbox isn't completely green,
because I don't want to delay it any further, but I would greatly
appreciate any improvements in that area. Feel free to use
http://foxglove.dnsalias.org/parrot/ to get a snapshot view of what
tests are failing.