Jared> In languages/perl6/t/compiler/1_1.err, I get:
Jared>
Jared> Can't find loader Parrot_DynOp_core_0_0_7: ../imcc/imcc:
Jared> undefined symbol: Parrot_DynOp_core_0_0_7
Jared>
Jared> which is suspicious for the 0_0_7 when I actually checked out
Jared> 0_0_8.

Sean> You're right on the mark here.  If you re-checkout imcc from
Sean> 2002/09/06 01:21:17 or later, the version number should be
Sean> fixed, and things should work much better.

Ok, thanks!  Following this lead, I checked out the head again and it
built this time.  My dod.c error must have gotten addressed since last
night, cool.  (I'm positive I actually did a completely fresh checkout
of the head yesterday).

On to some tests, although I'm curious to see how tests of literals
turn out.  Probably a lot of comparisons between different
representations of the same thing.

Are we archiving our docs like the latest Literals doc somewhere
official, or should I just pick it out of the list archives?

-- [EMAIL PROTECTED]

"Tiger gotta hunt.  Bird gotta fly.
 Man gotta sit and wonder why, why, why.
 Tiger gotta sleep.  Bird gotta land.
 Man gotta tell himself he understand." -- Kurt Vonnegut Jr.