At 8:33 AM -0500 12/16/02, Andy Dougherty wrote:
On Mon, 16 Dec 2002, Steve Fink wrote:

 I'm a little confused by the va_list* stuff for sprintf*. At one
 point, people were saying that ppc does va_list differently, though
 I'm guessing that was a different compiler than gcc. Now, it seems
 like everything uses the same mechanism (and it was just patched to be
 this way by Dan).
Here's the relevant excerpt from the glibc stdarg(3) man page:

va_copy
Since I'm not sure that we actually need va_copy, I'm just as happy saying no to its use and just using the va_start/list/end functions.
--
Dan

Dan Sugalski even samurai
[EMAIL PROTECTED] have teddy bears and even
teddy bears get drunk