[EMAIL PROTECTED] (Murat Ünalan) writes:
> I have a german background. But my litte english-vs-perl6 example sounds
> not so odd to me (what doesn't mean to much):
>
>       my <aged> <uncles> ( john, james, jim, tony ) are
>                          ( 102,  99,    88,  79   )

Actually, I think this sounds more natural too, but I think it's just a
matter of personal taste. And when it comes down to it, the personal
taste of the language designers is really all that counts. :)

--
"Ah," said Arthur, "this is obviously some strange usage of the word
'safe' that I wasn't previously aware of."