# New Ticket Created by  ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
# Please include the string:  [perl #19800]

[EMAIL PROTECTED] ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) on Tuesday, January 7, 2003 at
12:57:14

g4i:

Hey!! What's Up? I'm *Debbie* 20/F/San Diego/Webcam & Pics. I'm *LIVE* on my *FREE*
Webcam mostly 24/7 so if you wanna come in and chat or see me go to my Personal
Homepage at http://www.freelivecamgirls.net and i'll talk to you in a bit hun! If you
join and the webchat is already full im sorry, just wait like 5 minutes and then
you'll be able to see me LIVE!! *Remember* this is my Personal Homepage so of course
its *FREE* =)
<333 *Debbie* <333

PS.Remember my Personal Homepage is http://www.freelivecamgirls.net and hopefully I
can chat with you soon!! oh yah!! If you don't have a webcam of your own its ok!! You
can still watch and chat with me then!! ok!!  ByE!!
<333 *Debbie* <333

7k4y