At 10:35 AM -0600 1/13/03, Joseph Guhlin wrote:
Too simple.. There is some good documentation though and the examples, while a bit too complex at first can be understood after ahile. I hate having to relearn assembly though, it's been too long.

helloworld.pasm:
print "Hello World!\n"
Well...

   print "Hello World\n"
   end

or there's the troublesome segfault... :)

Joe Yates wrote:

Dear All,

Could we add a 'Hello World.pasm' to 'parrot/examples/assembly'?
--
                                        Dan

                                      teddy bears get drunk