# New Ticket Created by  Jonathan Sillito
# Please include the string:  [perl #20320]

The documentation for the lexical ops in pdd06_pasm.pod has gotten out of
date. I do not like maintaining documentation in more than one place, so in
pdd06_pasm.pod I put a terse (but correct) description along with a
reference to the generated documentation in docs/core_ops.pod. Is that
suitable?

In addition to changes to pdd06, the attached patch also adds documentation
for the push_pad op to core.ops, which I somehow missed.

--
Jonathan Sillito

url: http://rt.perl.org/rt2/attach/48635/37746/ca96a3/documentation.patch