I'm experimenting with embedding Parrot at the moment, and have a few questions.

1) How do I get data into Parrot-space?  I can pass arguments to
Parrot_runcode() or I could populate some registers directly, but both
approaches have their drawbacks.  I could probably create PMCs directly, but
that seems unclean.

2) How do I get data out of Parrot space?  Again, I could look in the
interpreter's registers directly or expect them in a PMC visible to the outer
code, but is that the best way to do it?

3) Assuming I'm embedding multiple snippets and I want to call different ones at
different times, what's the best way to approach this?  Having one bytecode file
for each function seems complex.  Dispatching from within the bytecode based on
an argument seems a little sloppy.  Is there a better way?

If this hasn't yet been coded, I'm happy to give it a shot.  If it has, I'm
happy to do a bit of documentation work.  If it hasn't been decided, I may not
be able to help, except for asking for it.  :)

-- c