Allison Randal (via RT) wrote:

# New Ticket Created by Allison Randal # Please include the string: [perl #21476]
# in the subject line of all future correspondence about this issue. # <URL: http://rt.perl.org/rt2/Ticket/Display.html?id=21476 >

I couldn't compile imcc under OS X because of a repeat of the old "ld:
multiple definitions of symbol" problem (ticket #17159). I fixed that
with the attached patch.

Thanks for the patch, applied.

Now that it compiles, several of the optimizer tests fail. The problem
seems to be unrelated to the patch because the tests pass with the patch
on my Slackware box.

Hope this is useful.

Yep, thanks. I fixed a couple of illegal memory accesses (thanks valgrind). I hope, I got them all. It passes now
$ make test IMCC="valgrind -q imcc"
(except for the eval tests, where valgrind dies)

Thanks,
leo