Steve Fink wrote:

> As for the code name -- I'm personally leaning towards
> the "Juice" suggestion.

Given that Juice is already the name of an existing (but apparently defunct)
virtual machine, you might want to consider another choice. The home page
appears dead:

   http://www.ics.uci.edu/~juice/

but you can find it in the wayback machine:

   http://web.archive.org/web/*/http://www.ics.uci.edu/~juice/

A brief citation can also be found at:

   http://cliki.tunes.org/Juice

I wasn't paying attention when the original list got submitted, so sorry if
these are redundant:

   "Bereft" (more Monty Python)
   "Choir Invisible" (ditto)
   "Nailed to the Perch" (is there an echo in here?)
   "Boutique" (ok, it stopped being funny already)
   "Norwegian Blue" (all right, I'll stop...)
   "Mister Polly" (oops, I did it again.)
   "Lovely Plumage"
   "Voom!"
   "Just Resting"
   "Notlob" (ok, that's pretty much the end of the sketch...)
   "Chimera" (rejected name of Parrot)
   "Pylon" (see above)
   "Perth" (urm... see above the above)
   "The Real Macaw" (also the name of a bar)
   "The Vaults of Madagascar" (more from the O'Reilly "book")
   "Fractious Culture" (O'Reilly - and would make a good band name, too)
   "Gnope" (again, O'Reilly)
   "The Snake That Broke the Camel's Back" (slashdot)
   "Jarrot" (yes, same book)
   "Your Ad Here!" (my favorite!)
   "Pretty Bird" (d'oh)

-- David Cuny