Like the fully-laden Australian swallow that heralds the first Apocalypse of springtime, I'm back.

I hope you're all off reading:

http://www.perl.com/pub/a/2003/03/07/apocalypse6.html

Special thanks to Simon for getting it on-line as quickly as he did.

I'll do my best to answer questions about it and respond to other comments, but I still only have the tuits to read specifically A6-related messages. So it would help me enormously if people could include something matching the pattern:

m:wi/A[pocalypse ]?6/

in the subject line of any message they'd like me to read and respond to.

In other words, I'll be reading this list again, eagerly gathering grist for the forthcoming exegetical mill, but in self defence I'll be pre-filtering only for A6-related subjects.

Thanks,

Damian