Christian,

[A6, p7]
There will be two new operators, called pipe operators, that allow us
to hook list generators together with list consumers in either order.
So either of these works:

    stuff @foo <== 1,2,3
    1,2,3 ==> stuff @foo
[/A6, p7]

I don't think that's going to be an issue -- there doesn't seem to be a
Unicode Glyph called LEFTWARD-POINTING-PHALLUS, nor correspondingly is
there a Unicode Glyph for RIGHTWARD-POINTING-PHALLUS, so I think we're
safe on the Unicode front...

my multi operator:==> is size(bigger than yours);

=Austin