Leopold Toetsch wrote:
First thanks, seconds I modified and applied it - but third, its
disabled and doesn't work and forth - it needs a lot of tests to really
get activated.

I did add some comments, and an example, why it will not work.
I think its better, to have the midifed patch applied and leave this as
some piece of documentation in the code.

Shortly after trying to go to bed last night [this morning], I realized a case (or class of cases) in which this would be broken. I will try to hack at dealing with that later; however, I am still relatively new to this. Is there a way to determine what things will get branched to and from what possible places?

Thanks,
Matt