On Thu, Jun 12, 2003 at 03:12:32PM -0700, Austin Hastings wrote:

> sub Ficp400::SaveRow(Int $p_row)
> {
>   return if IsDeleted($p_row);
> }

*laugh* Well, yes, there is always the obvious way.  I had wanted
something that would be reusable between multiple function, though
(sorry, should have said that explicitly).

I guess I got too caught up in the specific example; what I was really
curious about is if there was a way to skip up the stack on return.
And the answer, I see, is yes.  Thanks for pointing me at C<leave>.

Yeesh.  Looks like I need to go back and reread A6 for a third time.
I obviously didn't understand it well enough.

--Dks