I'm not sure if I'm asking a stupid question here, but:

On Fri, May 30, 2003 at 08:12:34AM -0400, Dan Sugalski wrote:

> We add three ops, findmeth, callmeth and callmethcc. (The latter just
> automatically takes a continuation for the following op and stashes
> it in P2, while the former assumes one has been put in P2 already)

You say P2 is a continuation

> They all find a method PMC based on the object and method name
> already loaded. The call ops then call
>   that PMC's invoke vtable entry, which acts as normal.
>
> So the sequence is:
>
>     P0 = P2->find_method(interpreter, P2);

But you seem to be using P2 like it's the object
I'm confused.
Surely there are 3 things to play with - object, method name and
continuation to "return" to? If so, are they P0, P1 and P2 before these
ops?

Nicholas Clark