Okay, at the moment I'm working on getting an implementation of classes and objects working. I'm also taking a look at calling speed, as I'd really like to not suck with our call times. :)

First off, the core stuff looks good. I'd not really looked at it until now, but now that I have, well... good job folks. I put in a minor tweak that may or may not speed things up (basically checking for the COW flag on stack chunks and bailing on the walk up if they're already marked) depending on what's resident in the L1/L2 cache. We'll see.

Second, I see that the registers themselves are in the context structure. I think this may be a good part of our speed problem with taking continuations. Now, continuations should *not* restore the registers, so this strikes me as an incorrect thing to do, but before I twiddle the context structure some and remove them, I want to check and make sure that there's not a good reason to have them in.

So... anyone?
--
                                        Dan

                                      teddy bears get drunk