Leo --

Its looking like a Heisenbug. I deleted and got fresh copies
of boolean.pmc and closure.pmc and tried to build again so I
could copy the error messsages for you. But, now things
compile without complaint.

Go figure.

Regards,

-- Gregor

--
Gregor Purdy                            [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Focus Research, Inc.               http://www.focusresearch.com/