Jonathan Worthington:
# cl -nologo -O1 -MD -Zi -DNDEBUG -DWIN32 -D_CONSOLE -DNO_STRICT
-I./include
# -
# DHAS
# _JIT -DI386 -Foparrot.obj -c parrot.c
# parrot.c
# parrot.c(0) : fatal error C1033: cannot open program database
# 'c:\perl\parrot\pa
# rrot\vc60.pdb'

I fixed this earlier today--for some reason, multiple copies of the
compiler were running at the same time, but only one of them could have
the .pdb file open.  If you either resync from CVS or grab the next
snapshot, it should be fixed.

As of right now, Parrot compiles, but several tests segfault.  My next
project is to start tracking those down.

--Brent Dax <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Perl and Parrot hacker

"Yeah, and my underwear is flame-retardant--that doesn't mean I'm gonna
set myself on fire to prove it."