At 5:45 PM +0000 7/21/03, Andy Bussey (via RT) wrote:
# New Ticket Created by  Andy Bussey
# Please include the string:  [perl #23076]

I assume it should be possible to push something on to an empty Array, but it doesn't work for me.

Arrays don't auto-extend. For that you need to use a PerlArray.

To set the length of a plain array, set its integer value:

   new P1, .Array
   set P1, 10

for a 10-slot array.
--