Kenneth A Graves (via RT) wrote:

The .pcc_* directives are working for me in terms of implementing
function calls. I want to do something similar for iterator calls. I've decided to implement iterators using coroutines.

Seems very well done and clean to me. Albeit further comments of lanugage gurus WRT coroutines & iterators might be helpful/welcome. If tha patch gets warnocked, I'll commit.
Additionally some tests would be fine: a source code thingy like t/imcpasm/pcc.t[1] (or a separate file) and some running examples with output to be compared.

[1] I know that these are a PITA to maintain. A simple change in e.g. the register allocator changes allocated Parrot register numbers and breaks mostly all tests. OTOH its IMHO unavoidable to consolidate a desired output, what code actually is spit out. - At least for now, until all the specs are carved in granite and a functional test giving just a test result will suffice.

leo