On 14 Aug 2003, Alberto Manuel Brandão Simões wrote:

> Hi
>
> Apocalypses and Exegesis are not an 'official' specification for Perl6,
> I mean, they are subject to change. Is there any idea when will we have
> a freeze on the syntax and features for perl6?

Sometime after perl 5's syntax and features freeze, I expect. When *that*
happens is anyone's guess. :)

More seriously, things will get less mutable as the implementation
progresses, and I expect as we come up to a beta release things will be
pretty stable, barring changes because things are unimplementable or
problematic. That should happen over the next 6-12 months, time willing.

                                        Dan