Piers Cawley wrote in perl.perl6.internals :
> I want a Ponie!
>     I promise that, as development of Ponie (the port of Perl 5 to Parrot)
>     accelerates you'll see a summary of Ponie activity in this summary as
>     well.

In fact I imagined I was more or less going to do this, based on
imagining what will be the contents of the future ponie discussions :

    "how the hell will I be able to interface that spaghetti Perl 5 mess
    with that clean Parrot API ? Will I really be forced to reimplement
    the whole subrecursive frobnizer for tied magic ?"