At 3:53 PM +0200 8/28/03, Leopold Toetsch wrote:
Dan Sugalski <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

 I see Leo's got the patch in, but... have we gotten you CVS access yet?
 You're the defacto IO maintainer at the moment, so it'd make sense to do
 so.

Yep. Juergen's patches are fine, I second that.

I put in the request, and it's been taken care of. Juergen's now got checkin privs--lucky him. :)
--
Dan

                                      teddy bears get drunk