TF> Has there been any active development on mod_parrot since last
TF> year?

active, no.  I was consumed with the last 9 months of school.

TF> The CVS on perl.org seems to have lost steam on the project 11 months
TF> ago. This is an area I'm interested in tinkering around with a bit to
TF> get to learn Parrot better and possibly be useful at the same time,
TF> but I don't want to duplicate any efforts currently underway that I
TF> don't know about.

I'm < 1000 messages backlogged on perl6-internals at this point (down
from more than I care to think about at the start of the week) and
after speaking to Dan at OSCON, I'm looking forward to beating on the
embedding interface some more.

If you're interested in hacking on it, drop me a line off-list and
we'll coordinate.

-kevin