At 10:57 AM +0200 8/29/03, Leopold Toetsch wrote:
Dan Sugalski <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Most objects in Parrot will be dealt with by reference,

Dou you have anything about references? I'm thinking about putting in a default C<Ref> PMC class, which delegates almost all its methods to C<SELF->cache.pmc_val>, autogenerated inside pmc2c.pl.

Yeah, that was the way I was planning on going. (I'm not sure if I sent this already, but a resend never hurts :)
--
Dan

                                      teddy bears get drunk